BYD Han, the primary automobile from the automaker with a BYD Blade Battery, is likely one of the hottest electrical automobiles in China. Thus far, the corporate provided solely a sedan model – all-electric and plug-in hybrid – however that may change.
Greg Kable shared attention-grabbing pictures of a station wagon, which probably may be a part of the common sedan.
“BYD Han station wagon uncovered – one in all quite a lot of ideas commissioned by the Chinese language automobile maker because it eyes potential new fashions on the market at dwelling and in export markets.”
As we perceive, BYD is contemplating numerous derivatives of the Han, which already offered greater than 150,000 items.
Beforehand, the Chinese language media (yiche.com) reported a couple of convertible model. Each the cabrio and the station wagon have been seen driving in camouflage.
Solely time will inform whether or not we are going to see Han derivatives, as BYD already has a reasonably extensive mannequin lineup and some all-new fashions within the pipeline.
BYD Han (汉) BEV specs:
- lengthy vary of some as much as 605 km (376 miles) NEDC
- Two battery choices:
65 kWh battery for 506 km (314 miles) NEDC with FWD powertrain
77 kWh battery for 605 km (376 miles) NEDC with FWD powertrain and 550 km (342 miles miles) NEDC with AWD powertrain
- Blade Battery – lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP) cells in cell-to-pack (CTP) model
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.9 seconds in high AWD model
- two powertrain choices for BEV:
FWD (163 kW)
AWD (163 kW entrance + 200 kW rear)
- extremely environment friendly silicon carbide MOSFET energy electronics (inverter)
- DC quick charging from 30 to 80% in 25 minutes, 10 minutes of recharge for as much as 135 km (84 miles) of vary
- drag coefficient of 0.233
- Size 4,980 mm, Width 1,910 mm, Peak 1,495 mm, Wheelbase 2,920 mm